CODE OF ETHICS
Statement of Policy:
True Light Ministries places a high priority on upholding the highest standards of ethical and professional behavior which would be pleasing to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, who is the Head of this TLM. Furthermore, True Light Ministries desires to respond to, serve, and assist its members in working to fulfill the great commission and specific ministry objectives and goals. Therefore, a Code of Ethics has been established which guides the conduct of all of its ministers, employees, volunteers and leadership in a manner which fosters an environment that promotes ethical and professional conduct in carrying out their responsibilities.
“My son, preserve sound judgment and discernment, do not let them out of your sight; they will be life for you, an ornament to grace your neck. Then you will go on your way in safety, and your foot will not stumble.” Proverbs 3:21-23
“The integrity of the upright guides them, but the unfaithful are destroyed by their duplicity.” Proverbs 11:3
A commitment to integrity in all circumstances benefits all TLM members and those outside the TLM. The staff, volunteers and lay leaders of True Light Ministries will:
- Respect and seek the truth and avoid misrepresentation.
- Ensure fairness and objectivity in all activities.
- Set an example, as a born-again believer of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, for high standards of professionalism
- Respect their Administrators or those who are over them.
- Make the workplace just that. Refrain from gossip, and talking about problems, especially those of families in the workplace.
- Do not talk about anything of a sexual matter in any form and especially in the form of jokes or gossip.
- Do not talk back or disrespect their Administrators. Do not show any non-professional behavior at the TLM.
- Honor the right to privacy and confidentiality of all people, including co-workers, contributors, and beneficiaries.
- Promote public confidence in the operations of His Church.